Please contact me using this form to book your appointment and ask about my availability.
Highlights of Qualifications
Digital Art and Design / Graphic Design
- Digital imaging (scanning, photography, image editing)
- Online multimedia presentation including website maintenance and FTP
- Digital pre-press, preflight, and technical skills
- Product development
- Creation of advertising content
Computing and Information Technology
- Phone-based and person-to-person support expertise
- Strong skills with Intel/AMD PC hardware (assembly, diagnosis, repair, and troubleshooting)
- Home networking connectivity equipment including knowledge of Internet technologies, VOIP, wireless routers, and DOCSIS modems
- Strong skills with Windows operating systems (3.x, 95, 98, ME, 2K, XP, 7)
- Familiarity with Mac (OSX) and Ubuntu (10.x‑12.x) operating systems
- Familiarity with information security, encryption, and data recovery
- Familiarity with networking theory and applications
Customer Relationship Management
- Generation of sales leads through introduction of new products
- Sales delivery and revenue growth in an enterprise environment
- Management of client accounts, billing data, and financial histories
- Field technician deployment and plant inventory tracking
- Resolution of call or support tier escalations
- Client retention and conflict resolution
- Crisis management during severe weather and disaster conditions
Leadership and Team Development
- Project management
- Individual and group coaching, including skills refinement
- Team selection and direction
Training and Experience
- Successfully completed primary and secondary studies, received High School Diploma (2000).
- Successfully completed Digital Art and Design program at Thompson Rivers University, received university diploma (2003).
- IT, CRM, and Networking (2004–2010)
- Military firefighting course at 19 Wing Comox (1997)
- Past qualifications in First Aid and Food Safety
- 6 years of experience in a cell centre setting, with specialized and general skills in telephone technical support, account management, client relations, product sales, escalation resolution, and client retention.
- 3.5 years combined experience in food services, both with quick service and traditional restaurant environments.
- 2 years combined experience in residential and commercial construction, with labour experience in drywall, carpentry, concrete, metalwork, renovations, painting, and finishing.
- 2 years combined experience in a military base setting carrying out various facilities management, accommodations, and maintenance tasks.
Interests and Projects
My interests includes computer technology, information security, earth and environmental science, space science, photography, product design, poetry, prose, professional writing, theater, Web design, electronics, cycling, sailing, and hiking. Over time I’ve also done a few of my own projects, such as the Spook Yard annual haunted house event (1998–2004) and the Prometheus cyclist’s cargo trailer (2010). These items, and more, are chronicled online at this site.
For reasons of privacy, any inquiries for letters of reference or personal information must be forwarded in conjunction with a serious interest or offer for employment in accordance with your company’s hiring practices. These items are not hosted online, however I’ll be more than happy to bring them along to share at an interview, hiring, or other professional function.